Monday, 27 December 2010

The wonderful world of Youtube

 
Hey guys so I recently joined the vlogging world of Youtube and I only have a small idea on what it's going to be about. I'm kind of steering close to the idea about it being a fashion channel of like, my outfits and stuff and then one day I'd like to get into the makeup and hair side of things. But all in good time, I'm still learning the ropes and I'll just use this blog to blog (harhar) about stuff that's really just on my mind maybe a few pictures of what's going on in my life and stuff and I'll post all my videos onto here. My Youtube channel is: peppermintsandroses so please please please subscribe, it would mean the world to me! And seeing as my first video is called: Introducing M E, I think that it would only be fair if I personally wrote a little bit about me myself. 

My name is Rosalind Bootle, I live in England and as much as I love it here I would soo rather be living in America, I've had a huge obsession since like, forever. It seems so much more exciting than England and it's just the different culture and stuff, it's fascinating. I'm also fascinated by english, history, art and music. I'm always looking into new ways to be inspired and to expree myself with. I'm Grade 7 on the violin and the piano and I'm fifteen years old. Next year I'll be starting college and for anyone in the same position as me, I have NO idea what I want to be when I'm older... do you? Personally I'd like to be everything. I'm a Christian, quite short. Love movies, friends, shopping, chilling and writing and drawing and stuff like that really. I have a mum, dad, little brother and 2 stepbrothers. I'm an auntie. 
Okay, that's enough for now :) hope you guys will enjoy this blog. Hey, follow me on twitter: @rose1995
love you guys, Rozzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment