Monday, 27 December 2010

Hello my first outfit of the day, I had no idea Outfit of the days were popular, it's the videos with the most views so I should do them often. I normally don't have enough money to spend at New Look, Topshop and Accessorize and stuff so I only really go into these shops when there's a sale on or something like that. I shop at Primark, Peacocks and Charity stores. In America they call them thrift stores which sounds soo much more flattering than Charity stores, so I do give to Charity. I also shop at the supermarket stores for clothes like Sainsburys and Tescos and Asda, they just have really good things for sale and it's a great escape from mum's dreadful shopping. I swear, that woman could stay in the supermarket for 6 hours and still not have everything she needs.

I don't have a job yet, but when I do.. Haha, I'll be saving my butt off. But I'll totally also spend it on CLOTHES, MAKEUP and SHOES. Because I'm in a total girly girl mood right now! Haha, I love it!
More videos coming up soon guys
love Rozzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment