Monday, 27 December 2010

Brotherly and Sisterly love. (ihateyou*punch*)

Hey guys, this video is up on my Youtube so go check it out. It's of me and my brother younger brother who is 12. He's a pretty cool dude, love him to peices even though he annoys the living crap out of me. Everytime I avoid hanging out with my brother I feel so guilty. I won't see him hardly ever when I finish college in 2 years time! I mean we go to the same school now and stuff and we only hang out a lot in the holidays and they don't come around often. I want to cherish every moment I have with my younger brother and family because at the end of the day, they are the only people that truely understand you. I love them all so much, we may not always see eye to eye but we make-up like lightening. Never lose your roots, the people that raised you are the people you'll care about most. Never take them for granted and realise that its okay to argue with your family, it doesn't make you a bad person it makes you realise you are comfortable enough to stand up to the people you care about and realise it's for the best.

I cannot lose contact with my brother, he means to much.


No comments:

Post a Comment